Any company that owns a fleet of vehicles used to deliver products needs a way to track them so as to know whether the delivery is made on time. And when there is a delay one has to analyse whether it was a delay from the fleet driver or some other external factors like more than usual traffic that affected the delivery. If you are in a dilemma of why your deliveries are always late tryout our tracking system
- Android App to be used by Drivers of Truck
- Tracking software for use from Office.
- Drivers can login which individual username and password
- Drivers can see necessary trip details (Address and Phone Number of Customer) and other remarks
- When driver starts the trip from the app the live location is send to the server at frequent intervals until trip is stopped.
- Driver is able to log the time when unloading has started and finished.
- Live location of all Drivers/ Vehicle that are currently out for delivery.
- View route map of individual trip based on location data stored in the server.
- All vehicles can be tracked from single
- Manager/staff can add Customer details and Order details.
- Trips required to fulfill order can be added and assigned to a driver/vehicle.
- Ability to view order fulfillment details including individual trip details.
- Ability to track whether trip is wasted and calculate approximate wastage per month.
User System Requirement
- Android 4.4 or Above – for Driver app
- Internet Connection
- Computer with Internet Connection
- Web Browser (Chrome/Firefox)
Server Requirement – (Either Local or Cloud server is required)
- OS: Linux/ Windows
- Software’s: PHP, MYSQL
- Stable internet connection
- Linux VPS
For more details and demo contact: [email protected]